This can be caused by any of the following;
1) Water filter blockage – If your water flow rate has considerably reduced it is more than likely that water filter has dropped below it's optimal performance. If this happens please contact us and we will have an engineer come out and change the filter for you. If this is an ongoing problem we may need to increase your servicing requirements.
2) Someone has just used all the water – If someone has just filled 4 jugs of water the machine may need 5 minutes to refill and catch up. If the machine still isn't refilling there may be another issue so again please contact us to arrange an engineer visit.
3) Someone has cut off the water supply – This can occur via the shutoff valve behind the machine or at the connection to the mains or very occasionally into the building itself. The first 2 are very easily resolved by re-opening the shut off valve behind the machine or at the point of connection to the mains water. With the 3rd one, unfortunately, we’re in the hands of whoever has cut off the water to the building, however it is unusual for the water to be cut off for a long period.
4) Power shortage – Check that the machine is receiving power. Some water coolers require power in order to operate the dispensing valves so check that it’s plugged in, turned on and that the power cable is connected behind the machine. If no lights are visible, the cooler is probably not receiving any power and may be unable to dispense.
5) A tap is broken – Some machines use mechanical taps to dispense water and these can be broken by heavy or inappropriate use. If your tap is broken or damaged please let us know and we will arrange for it to be replaced.
Still not working? Please Contact us
If you have a leak please shut off the water supply to your machine immediately (there’s a shut-off connection on the tubing behind the machine), drain all the water using the tap and give us a call or email to let us know.
Your leak could be because any of the following;
1) Bad connection inside the machine – Sometimes a seal in the internal connections/fittings in the machine can split causing a small leak that will develop over time. These are easily solved by replacing the connection.
2) Dripping tap – Over time a slowly dripping tap will fill the drip tray and then the water will start to slowly dribble down onto the floor. It’s normally just a simple case of replacing the tap to fix the problem.
3) People using the drip tray as a drain – We always try to make sure that all staff are properly advised when the machine is installed that the drip tray is just that, a drip tray, and not a drain and that it has to be emptied out and cleaned regularly. If the drip tray overflows the water starts running down onto the carpet. We do have water coolers that we can fit a waste kit to, the waste container still needs to be emptied but not nearly as regularly as the drip tray.
Still not working? Please Contact us
1) Your machine is not receiving any power – If the machine is not turned on or receiving power (indicated by the lights being off) it can’t chill the water. Restore the power to restore the beautifully chilled water.
2) Someone has just emptied the cold tank – If someone has just taken all the cold water out of the cooler it needs 5 minutes to refill with water and then 5-10 minutes to chill that water.
3) Someone has adjusted the temperature – Most machines come with temperature adjustable thermostats, so we can tailor the water temperature to your requirements. It may require a little bit of adjustment to turn up the chill a bit further.
4) Your cooler is being used by too many people – This is similar to someone emptying the tank. If your office has 50 people and they’re all using one water cooler it’ll struggle to keep up, either you need to get another cooler or alternatively try one of our higher capacity models.
4) The cooler is broken – It does happen. If none of the above applies and your water is still tepid then you may have a broken cooler. Don’t worry we’ll come and have a look at it and if we can’t fix it straight away we’ll either give you a shiny new one (if you’re a full service rental customer) or arrange to get it fixed for you (if you’ve bought it and it’s still in warranty). Even if it’s no longer in warranty we’ll try our best to get you a temporary replacement while we see how we go about fixing it.
Still not working? Please Contact us
If you have any concerns at all about the quality of water your water cooler is producing please contact us. We take all our customer’s concerns very seriously and will send an engineer to test it. We can normally solve any problems either by draining and sanitising the machine or altering the filtration.
No, we use qualified engineers to plumb in your water cooler to your preferred location. We can normally locate your water cooler in exactly the same place as any existing cooler you may have.
Absolutely. We’re always more than happy to come and meet you and discuss your requirements. We’ll come and have a look at your site and will suggest what we consider the best way to install your cooler. We will also be able to give an idea of how long the works would take
Generally around 90 minutes Sometimes more and sometimes less, it all depends on where the machine is going. We can more accurately advise after a site survey.
No. Our installation engineers always work as quietly and unobtrusively as possible, doing their best to be considerate to the staff and environment around them. Most installations take around an 90 minutes and are scheduled to when suits you best, early mornings, eveings or weekends are not a problem.
On our full service rental programme the cost of filter changes, maintenance and sanitisation is included in your monthly rental. We do this on a six monthly basis as standard. You don’t need to call us out or remind us, we’ll turn up unprompted when your service is due. If you have purchased coolers from us the filter changes and sanitisation can be covered by taking a service only contract.
If you’re on a Full Service Rental package just pick up the phone or email us to let us know and we come and fix by the end of the next working day at no cost. And if we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it, still with no cost to you. If you have purchased the machine the cost will depend on which service package you have taken out.
Probably a lot! Best to give us a call and we can discuss your requirements and quickly work out what the savings would be.
No. We use professional grade filtration systems that removes all manner of water borne contaminants often found in mains water leaving you with beautiful, pure, refreshing clear water. The filter performance is measured and certified by various water bodies.
No. We don’t believe in tying our customers to long term contracts. We're very confident in the products we use backed by the service we give to all our customers. If anything isnt up to scratch at any point then you’re absolutely free to walk away. We don’t want you to stay with us because you have to, we want you to stay with us because we’re doing a great job for you.
Well the beauty of your cooler being plumbed in is that it should never ‘run out’ – as soon as you take water from it, it automatically refills! Machines, however, will stop occasionally and this can be for a number of reasons. Most likely is that your filter is beginning to slow down, in which case you pick up the phone to us and we come and replace it.
One other reason could be that someone has accidently turned off the water supply to the machine. Again you just need to pick up the phone to us and we will come and check the machine over and reconnect it.